Call us today at (973) 481-3400
Teachers Village residences are unlike anything in Newark today. Every 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom - enjoys thoughtful layouts and abundant light and air. In many of the units, floor to ceiling windows open onto the beautifully landscaped courtyard, transforming your living room into a virtual terrace. Combine this with details like 25 to 31 square foot widths in the living spaces, 10” wide- plank hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances and ceiling heights that are 10-feet, and you have homes that are simply without compare.
Family Life at Teachers Village
- There are many opportunities for family life at Teachers Village. Within the Village, families can enjoy:
- Secure, rooftop play areas at the schools buildings at 24 Maiden Lane and 230 Halsey Street
- Use of the basketball court and gym at 230 Halsey Street
- Amenity rooms in all residential buildings that can be used for parties, tutoring, and other family-friendly activities.
Through arrangement with area sports and cultural institutions, families in Teachers Village can also take advantage of:
- Free membership at the Newark Museum
- Free tickets to New Jersey Symphony Orchestra performances
- Special programs and classes at NJPAC, the Newark Public Library, after school programs such as the Boys and Girls Club, Newark School for the Arts, art galleries, Newark All Stars
- Opportunities for skating and hockey lessons with the Devils’ Hockey in Newark program
- Discounts at area restaurants and stores